Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hi there,
Here is my last post in which i discussed how i made $2750 in one week. I am still doing the same thing and getting good response.Last Sunday, I got a gig that I want to share with you people from which I made $175 for just 10 minutes of work. Although it was not a simple gig but experience and practice makes it easy. The gig was to make an animation video for 1 minute. The gig was settled at $100 but he kept on changing his script and kept on testing different things in the video. I offered him 3 revisions but after that he himself said that he will pay an extra 75 bucks for that. He was a good client from New York. Hopefully will get more gigs from him as he has said at-least.
Thank you for your time and have a fabulous day.
MAX

No comments:

Post a Comment